This spring semester at Rutgers Cru we will be holding a t-shirt designing contest. Members of Cru are encouraged to submit as many designs as they’d like from February 8th – March 8th and voting will be from March 10th – March 15th . The creator of the winning design will receive a free t-shirt as their prize. You heard that right… A FREE T-SHIRT!!
See below how to participate and what the contest rules are.
Have any questions? Contact Andrea Pfaff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to participate
- Choose whether you like to design a long sleeve, short sleeve or tanker (follow the hyper link to get started)
- Read the contest rules below before you begin designing
- Design your shirt (make sure to play around with the design soft wear; there are a lot of cool features to explore)
- If you would like to use the logo download it here
- When you are done click the save a share button at the bottom of the screen
- Make the name of your design your first and last name and put the following email in the email box: email@example.com
- Repeat the process for as many different designs and variations as you would like to submit!
- The shirt color must be either black or white
- You can use any to all of the following four colors on the front+back of the shirt
- You must abide by these regulations when using the logo (pg 2.1-2.8)
- You can submit as many designs as you like